Accountable Source, Inc. offers a Community First Choice (CFC) program. CFC provides services and supports to individuals who are enrolled in the Medicaid program and are able to meet the CFC eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for CFC, an individual must:
- Be enrolled in the Medicaid program
- Require assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Require an institutional level of care
Community First Choice services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Enhancement, acquisition, and maintenance of self-care skills
- Providing a “backup system” to ensure the continuity of services and supports
- Training on how to source, select, manage, and dismiss their own care attendants
To learn more, call us at 713-686-8548 or Schedule an Appointment at your earliest convenience.