With our community-based care at Accountable Source, Inc., we provide a wider set of care options for children with IDD (Intellectual Development Disorder) or mental illness. We recognize that every child has unique care needs. Therefore, these needs have to be addressed uniquely so these children can live the quality of life they deserve.
Community-based care can be provided inside a private home or assisted living facilities in the area. Our team can provide the children with assistance and support so they can have guidance in their long-term recovery from developmental/mental health challenges.
Our community-based care services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervision in carrying out activities of daily living
- Support in undergoing psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Assists in preparing meals or delivering meals
- Provides assistance upon transition
- Provides respite to family caregivers on an as-needed basis
- Group & family therapy
- Daily logs & progress notes
- Educational/recreational outings
- Case management
- Intervention & services provided for the safety and well-being of the child
Do you know someone who might benefit from this service? Refer them to us!
For other concerns, contact us. We can also answer your inquiries if you have any.